MISF INTEGRATED CAMPAIGNS
The Mercer Island Schools Foundation is a non-profit that raises money to help support the local public school district. I worked with them from 2002-2020, responsible for all marketing needs including outreach and fundraisers. The work included 2 websites, every annual report, brochure, postcard, banner, and hundreds of email blast sent out, and their needs changed constantly.
1. A robust website explains MISF, its ongoing fundraising, plus it easily accepts donations. Click here to see the site.
2. Most important, the website needed to be simple to donate to.
3. The 2019 annual report (always containing a message to the public).
4. Social marketing- each year, I created dozens of email blasts, facebook banners, always educating parents why MISF was so important to their children.
5. Various MISF identities supporting ongoing/seasonal fundraising campaigns.
I feel fortunate to have helped this worthwhile non-profit under the executive director guidance of Penny Yantis over 18 years.